Click Here To Go To Psycho Solo Diver
  • HOME
  • Categories

  • November 30, 2009

    Dive Conditions and Status Report

    The last week or so has been plagued with bad weather and ongoing personal issues that will soon be over – God! I hope so!

    Last Friday night we were suppose to take the Red October out to a deep lobster spot.

    Although there was a high surf advisory, the ocean was calm at 5 PM.

    When we got to the boat at 6:30 PM, the wind had kicked up and the waves were crashing against the breakwater.

    We canceled the boat trip and called off the weekend with the supposed approaching storm.

    Sunday was shot, and I was a no show, but apparently some brave souls from Kansas decided to test the Pacific sea gods by daring to enter the Cove at Terranea Resort, regardless of the warning signs.

    Thanks once again Max Bottomtime for the following video:

    To view the video on YouTube, click here.

    We have another lobster trip scheduled for tonight.

    Hopefully, we will make it out and stuff our bags.

    1 Comment

    1. Cool!
      Also nice Santa banner!

      Comment by Travis — December 5, 2009 @ 11:46 am

    RSS feed for comments on this post.

    Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

    RSS Subscribe

    Blog Search: The Source for Blogs




    ©Copyright 2002-2021 All Rights Reserved. However, if you are going to steal anything from this site, please give me credit and link back.